Monday, January 31, 2011

Let me introduce myself

Hi everybody, I am one of the new interns at the Pride Agenda and would like to introduce myself before the semester really gets going. My name is Geoff Montes and I’m currently a junior at NYU, majoring in politics, with (hopefully) a double major in urban design. I grew up in the suburbs of Washington, DC and moved to New York when I started college. Since coming here I have been consistently impressed with the message of the Pride Agenda and I look forward to joining the discussion about equal rights. I have experience working in local government initiatives as well as in consulting and public relations. I am interested in encouraging acceptance and fostering dialogue about LGBT equality across the state.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cutie