Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hi everyone!


I’m a new intern at the Pride Agenda along with Geoff, so I’ll be posting on here for the next several months. My name is Kerry McGrath, and I’m a junior at Colgate University in Hamilton, New York. I’m a sociology major and a writing minor; I also tutor in my school’s writing center, help lead a mentoring program, and am a member of the Gamma Phi Beta Sorority. I’m spending the semester here in New York City, interning at the Pride Agenda and co-directing a free SAT prep program for underprivileged high school students. Ultimately I want to pursue a career in advocacy. So far my time at the Pride Agenda has been a wonderful learning experience, and I’m so glad I get to participate in the movement for equal rights for LGBT families and individuals!

No comments: